Saturday 4 June 2011

Masked moods - Blue Rondo

A search of 25 years came to an end two years ago when I found the 7" single of 'Masked moods' by Blue Rondo. I thought that would be the end of it, but I should have known there was also a 12" single. Not that it contains a different version of the track, but I bought this copy just to be sure. It was quite amazing to spot it in a record shop not too far from home - and getting 50% off because that record shop is closing down.

Despite the absence of a different version of 'Masked moods', it's still a nice 12" single, as the other tracks are very dancable.

My collection: 12" single no. 560
Found: La La Land, Den Haag, June 4, 2011
Cost: 2,75 euro
Tracks: 'Masked moods', 'The method' / 'Samba no pé', 'Heavens revisited'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising