Friday 7 August 2009

I don't know what it is but I love it - Chris Rea

'I don't know what it is but I love it' was released as a single from Chris Rea's 1984 album 'Wired to the moon'. It only became a minor hit for Rea, reaching number 65 in the UK singles chart.

It was another Chris Rea single which I hadn't heard before, but because the man has made such a lot of great songs, I was confident that this single would be interesting too. And so it is.

My collection: 7" single no. 3943
Found: Record Exchange, London, August 5, 2009
Cost: 50p
Tracks: 'I don't know what it is but I love it' / 'Mystery man'

1 comment:

  1. superhits1983@hotmail.com soy de Uruguay Y ME GUSTARIA ESTE LINK ME GUSTA EL BLOG SOY FANATICO DEL '83 Y '84 GRACIAS TE ESPERO EN MI MSN SUPERHITS1983@HOTMAIL.COM SALUDO GRACIAS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising