Saturday 11 July 2009

History - Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson may be dead, but his music still lives on. Never more than now. I was already filling in the blanks in my collection over the last few months, but recently there has been a surge of supply of rare items. And sometimes I'm lucky enough to win the bidding war on eBay.

'History' was released as the second single from Jackson's remix album 'Blood on the dancefloor' (1997), although the version on this single was not a remixed version but rather an edited version from the previous album 'History' (1995). This single was never commercially released on 7" vinyl. This is either a test pressing or a promotional disc, I think...

My collection: 7" single no. 3849
Found: eBay.co.uk, received July 11, 2009
Cost: 7 euro
Tracks: 'History' / 'Ghosts'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising