Saturday 28 March 2009

Me and my foolish heart - Johnny hates Jazz

Before Johnny hates Jazz signed to Virgin records and released the debut album that yielded these hits, they recorded their debut single on RAK records, the label owned by the father of band member Calvin Hayes: Mickie Most. This single did not chart, but the track would end up on their debut album anyway.

Sounds familiar? Well, true, because I wrote about the 12" single of 'Me and my foolish heart' a while ago. The 7" single is in my collection as well. It's got less tracks and a different sleeve.

My collection: 7" single no. 2097
Found: Record fair, Amsterdam, April 16, 1994
Cost: 1 guilder
Tracks: 'Me and my foolish heart' / 'Living in the past'
Download: here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising