Sunday 28 December 2008

Bad times - Ellis Beggs and Howard

After Kajagoogoo split in 1986, bassist Nick Beggs started to work with several other musicians. He formed Ellis Beggs & Howard in March 1987, together with Simon Ellis and Austin Howard. They quickly found success in Europe, thanks to debut single 'Big bubbles, no troubles'. This single, 'Bad times', was the second single, which failed to make any impact in the charts. The album 'Homelands' underwent a similar fate.

My collection: 7" single no. 3513
Found: Concerto, Amsterdam, December 27, 2008
Cost: 0,75 euro
Tracks: 'Bad times' / 'One tongue'
Download: here

1 comment:

  1. What a great blog - I'm really enjoying reading about your record collection, many of which I fondly remember from the past.

    I loved "Bad Times", I've also featured this on my own blog too. I always thought it was a fabulous and underrated song which should have been a massive hit.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising