Thursday 20 November 2008

Change of heart - Cyndi Lauper

I dare say that this is one of the best 12" singles in my collection. Cyndi Lauper's 'Change of heart' is a very energetic, bouncy song, and the remixes of the track on this record are adding to that vibe.

When I bought this record, I was scouring a row of 12" singles in a temporary shop in a building that was about to be knocked down in the centre of Den Haag. For some reason they stocked loads of English 12" singles and they were all made available for ridiculously low prices. The sleeve of this record was a big plus towards buying it, proving that good photography is essential if you want to sell records.

My collection: 12" single no. 76
Found: Haags Modehuis temporary store, Den Haag, 1989
Cost: 3 guilders
Tracks: 'Change of heart (extended version)', 'Heart beats' / 'Change of heart (instrumental remix)', 'What a thrill'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising