Wednesday, 5 August 2026

Equinoxe 4 - Jean Michel Jarre

It's pure coincidence that I found this single just days after I found a different version of 'Magnetic fields' -this time it's a different version of 'Equinoxe'. I found this single while scouring a shop in Heerlen, which is quite far away from where I live! I expected to find lots of cheap singles (since they advertised having thousands of them), but unfortunately they were all priced. So this was only one of three singles I bought there.

It was, of course, worth it. This 'version inédite' is an edit of the album version, cutting it to half its length. The B-side is also two minutes shorter than its album counterpart. I've never come across this single before, so it was worth picking up.

My collection: 7" single no. 8367
Found: Didi's Record Shop, Heerlen, 29 July 2026
Tracks: 'Equinoxe part 4' / 'Equinoxe part 3

Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertising