Sunday, 19 July 2026

Head up to the sky - Spargo

'Head up to the sky' was Spargo's second hit in the Netherlands after 'You and me'. That first single was a good start for the band, because it topped the Dutch Top 40. Compared to that, this single was slightly disappointing, as it only made it to number 5. And while 'You and me' was a hit all over Europe, 'Head up to the sky' only made the charts in Belgium and Germany. 

I bought the single a long time ago, but I also culled it from my collection when I grew up, because I felt the song was not good enough. In fact, I threw away a lot of Dutch productions during the mid- to late-Eighties. It's good to have this single back again.

My collection: 7" single no. 8339
Found: Gaga Music, Goch (Germany), 15 July 2026
Tracks: 'Head up to the sky' / 'Inside your heart'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising