Sunday 8 September 2024

Wild hearted woman - All About Eve

I haven't mentioned All About Eve's 'Wild hearted woman' since the 7" single in 2009. While I bought that single for just 1 guilder (0,45 euro in this day and age), the 12" singles I bought were considerably more expensive. Actually I don't really remember how much I paid for the 'original' 12" single, because it was a very long time ago. I am sure, however, that it was a second hand copy. There's a little bit of sticker residue on the back cover to remind me of that fact.

The 12" single features an extended version as well as two B-sides, adding 'Like Emily' to the 'Appletree man' which already appears on the 7" single. Both tracks appear on the band's debut album, released the same year.

My collection: 12" single [unnumbered]
Found: [unknown], 1989
Tracks: 'Wild hearted woman [extended]' / 'Appletree man', 'Like Emily'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising