Saturday 17 August 2024

Road to your soul - All About Eve

While I was going through my All About Eve 12" singles (partly for this blog, as you have been noticing recently), I noticed that one was missing. 'Road to your soul' was released in 1989 and I bought the single just after it came out. The CD-single followed swiftly, but I never bought the 12" single. As interesting as the 'art print' seemed, there was nothing new on the disc - or so I thought.

It turns out that the 12" single actually features an extended version of 'Road to your soul', which doesn't appear on the CD-single at all. I did find out about this years ago, but it didn't prompt me to buy the disc immediately. However, I recently found out that a shop in my neighbourhood could get it for me, and so I ordered it. As it turns out, the disc is in near mint shape and the art print is still in there! I am one happy customer.

My collection: 12" single [unnumbered]
Found: 33|45 Records, Den Haag, 17 August 2024
Tracks: 'Road to your soul [extended]' / 'Pieces of our heart', 'Hard Spaniard'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising