Sunday 11 August 2024

I found out - The Christians

A little while ago I discovered that I never bought the 7" single of the Christians' 'I found out'. There's probably a good reason for that: I didn't have a lot of money in 1990 and I made some choices. I did buy the 10" single of that song, because it came with an attractive art print (pictured here). There was no need to buy the 7" single after that. Which is not to say that I could have bought it at some later date in the 34 yeas after that, but who knows, I may find a copy sometime soon.

Meanwhile, this is the 10" single, which features three tracks, just like the CD-single (which I also bought at some point). 'I found out' reached number 56 in the UK singles chart, but didn't reach the Dutch Top 40.

My collection: 10" single [unnumbered]
Found: 1990
Tracks: 'I found out' / 'Save us from our friends', 'Sent here to shine'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising