Friday 16 August 2024

Horse race - Mo

It was a big surprise to find a single by the band Mo that I didn't own already. I thought my collection was complete, but this was literally the first time I ever saw the single 'Horse race'. Back in 2009 when I wrote about 'Nothing's wrong' I stated that it was their last single - but I was wrong: this one is! 

Like 'Nothing's wrong', 'Horse race' is taken from Mo's final album Stop Staring, released in 1984. Apparently a 12" single of 'Asia' was released a few months ago, but it is now impossible to find a copy. After all these years, the band hasn't been forgotten.

My collection: 7" single no. 7286
Found: Plato, Leiden, 15 August 2024
Tracks: 'Horse race' / 'In love there's pain'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising