Thursday 20 June 2024

T.L.C. - Gemini

I already own a few singles by Gemini, the duo formed by Karin and Anders Glenmark. What's interesting about this duo is that they worked intensively with Björn and Benny from Abba. Even more interesting is the fact that this didn't lead to commercial success. And to top it off, the songs aren't actually very catchy. 

I wanted to try out this single when I saw it online, but I have to say that I do understand that this single didn't become an international hit. I'm not sure about those vocals, they sound a bit weird. Sometimes a record buyer experiments a bit, but not always with positive results. I guess that sums up my opinion about this single. 

My collection: 7" single no. 7226
Found: Discogs.com, received 19 June 2024
Tracks: 'T.L.C.' / 'Nearly there'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising