Tuesday 23 April 2024

La la la (She gives me love) - Joan Manuel Serrat

Like I wrote when I bought the French version of 'La, la, la', I only had the Portuguese and English version of Joan Manuel Serrat's version of the song to go. And this month the day has come that I can present the English version.

'La, la, la (She gives me love)' is basically the male version of 'La, la, la (He gives me love)' which was recorded by Massiel when Joan Manuel Serrat was replaced after he refused to perform his song in Catalan. The colourful sleeve of this single is a bit of a bonus.

My collection: 7" single no. 7158
Found: Record fair, Den Bosch, 13 April 2024
Tracks: 'La la la (She gives me love)'  / 'Mis gaviotas'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising