Sunday 21 April 2024

Children, Kinder, enfants - Margo, Franck Olivier, Diane Solomon, Malcolm Roberts, Ireen Sheer, Chris Roberts

I bought 'Children, Kinder, enfants' in 2009, a single by an international group of singers. I bought it a few times after that, because I knew there was a different version of the single, but somehow I always ended up buying the one with the 'international version' on it. Somehow I just couldn't remember that I already owned that one.

This time I finally managed to get the correct one. This version of 'Children, Kinder, enfants' features the French version like it does on the B-side of the 'international version', but also the English version of the song. This should mean that I own all three versions of the song, finally. There's also a 12" single of this song, but it doesn't contain any different version.

My collection: 7" single no. 7155
Found: Record fair, Den Bosch, 13 April 2024
Tracks: 'Children, Kinder, enfants (French version)' / 'Children, Kinder, enfants (English version)'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising