Saturday 20 April 2024

Angel - David Gates

Ex-Bread singer David Gates thought he would make it on his own and released a few albums on his own, before reuniting with his old band. His second solo album was 'Never let her go', from which this single, 'Angel' was taken. I was curious enough to want to take this single home.

I was quite surprised when I found that this single was listed for sale on Discogs by three people, with prices starting at €50. However, I also learned that the single has never sold on there, so I guess these people are just very optimistic. Anyway: it's a German promotional disc, which I guess does count for something. Maybe not €50 though.

My collection: 7" single no. 7143
Found: Record fair, Den Bosch, 13 April 2024
Tracks: 'Angel' / 'Never let her go'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising