Friday 24 November 2023

More of Marty - Marty Wilde and his Wildcats

An EP called 'More of Marty' offers, indeed, more of Marty Wilde: four tracks instead of two. This EP was released in Denmark, which is evidenced by the short bio on the back of the sleeve.

The EP features two singles of the man: 'Oh-oh, I'm falling in love again' and 'Endless sleep', plus their respective B-sides. Both singles were originally credited to Marty Wilde and his Wildcats, as is this EP. There were many more EP releases back in the day, but it's not easy to find them for an affordable price. And that's important, because I'm not going to pay top dollar for tracks that I already own a few times - both on vinyl and CD!

My collection: 7" single no. 7033
Found: Discogs.com, received 20 September 2023
Tracks: 'Oh-oh, I'm falling in love again', 'Sing boy sing' / 'Her hair was yellow', 'Endless sleep'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising