Saturday 16 September 2023

I want 2 B U - The The

Occasionally The The releases a new single, and then it takes a while for me to buy it due to the insane prices commanded by new singles these days. You could easily spend at least 20 euros if you consider postage and import charges from the UK. 

This time I lucked out because a Dutch seller had a copy, combined with another item I was interested in. And so I've finally got this single, which was released in 2020 - three years after 'We can't stop what's coming'. It's a great little song, borrowing some inspiration from The The's early single 'This is the day'. 

My collection: 7" single no. 7019
Found: Discogs.com, received 31 August 2023
Tracks: 'I want 2 B U' / 'Velvet muscle scream'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising