Thursday 9 March 2023

Why do you always haunt me - Radio Java

There's a record-breaking 38 years between me buying the two Radio Java singles that exist. I bought 'Fool' back in 1985, one of my total favourites from that year, and now, just recently, I found the other single online. 

'Why do you always haunt me' was released on blue vinyl and with a colourful picture sleeve that features the band. They only ever released two singles and one album, and none of them charted. On the basis of these two singles I have become rather curious about that album, but it would be great if that got a CD release one day. I keep dreaming for now.

My collection: 7" single no. 6898
Found: Discogs.com, received 4 March 2023
Tracks: 'Why do you always haunt me?' / 'Radio Java'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising