Saturday 18 March 2023

Everything's coming up roses (remix) - Black

Generally speaking, Australians aren't exactly good in preserving old records. There are several cd-singles and singles from Australia in my collection that look quite battered and worn, and in the case of this single by Black, the sleeve actually looks quite nice but the music is barely audible from the noise in the grooves on this disc. I wonder why.

I got this single from a dealer in Australia because it is quite rare and through the years I hadn't been able to find a copy. I had to have it, mostly because of the sleeve which is a variation on sleeves from that period. The remix, of course, appears on this promotional single from the USA.

My collection: 7" single no. 6899
Found: Discogs.com, received 7 March 2023
Tracks: 'Everything's coming up roses (remix)' / 'Ravel in the rain'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising