Sunday 19 February 2023

City rhythm - Shakatak

Shakatak's 'City rhythm' starts with a fetching intro by a female voice, and then the song doesn't really take off but remains a bit middle of the road, jazzy muzak and all. Still, I thought it would be nice to have this single because it does remind me of all the hours I spent in front of the television while I should have been making homework. I guess Shakatak could take a percentage of the blame for my bad school results back then. 

'City rhythm' only made it to number 77 in the UK singles chart but stayed outside the Dutch Top 40. 

My collection: 7" single no. 6865
Found: De elpeezaak, Den Haag, 18 February 2023
Tracks: 'City rhythm' / 'Round and round'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising