Monday 2 January 2023

La la la (deutsch gesungen) - Massiel

Massiel's 'La la la' is often cited as one of the most inane Eurovision winners, because of the title and chorus of the song. Still, if you listen to the verses and the music in the background, you get to appreciate the song more. Personally I have grown to appreciate this song more than Cliff's 'Congratulations', which is actually a less challenging song. 

When I saw this copy in the shop I didn't initially think I should have it, until I saw the little red banner in the lower right corner. Deutsch gesungen? I didn't know Massiel recorded this song in German. It was a no-brainer: of course I had to have this single. 

My collection: 7" single no. 6825
Found: 33|45 Records, Den Haag, 31 December 2022
Tracks: 'La la la (deutsch gesungen)' (Massiel) / 'Spanish step' (Orchester Roberto Delgado)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising