Wednesday 14 December 2022

Genghis Khan - Genghis Khan

The German group Dschinghis Khan was very successful with their song of the same name. So much so that they created an English version called 'Genghis Khan'. 

What I didn't know was that they also released an extended version of this English version. What's more, this extended version was only released in Australia. It took me a while to find a copy at a half-decent price, but I finally managed to find one - but it still had to be flown in from Australia. The 12" version adds a couple of choruses and comes in a standard record company sleeve. It should have been an Astor record company sleeve, but I'll take the CBS one as a beautiful substitute.

My collection: 12" single [unnumbered]
Found: Discogs.com, received 10 December 2022
Tracks: 'Genghis Khan' / 'Desert land'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising