Saturday 9 July 2022

Some day - Tommy Nilsson

I've always been rather fond of Sweden's 1989 entry to the Eurovision Song Contest, 'En dag', performed by Tommy Nilsson. There's something about the powerful vocals, the repetitive chorus and the hopeful lyrics that drew me to this song - and it still does.

When I found out there was a 12" version of the song - I think about a year ago - I put it on my wantlist, but it was quite difficult to get hold of a copy, due to the rather extreme postage rates and the prices some online dealers dare to ask for it. After all, it's just a 12" single in a black generic sleeve. I finally found a cheap copy with cheap postage from a dealer in... Lithuania! Sometimes good things come from far away.

My collection: 12" single [unnumbered]
Found: Discogs.com, 1 July 2022
Cost: $5
Tracks: 'Some day [12" version]' / 'En dag', 'Some day'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising