Friday 8 July 2022

Slipping through my fingers - Abba

One of the tracks on Abba's 1981 album 'The Visitors' was 'Slipping through my fingers'. It was never released as a single - except in Japan, where it was released as a 'Coca Cola super record'. According to the blurb on the back of this sleeve (in Japanese), the song was recorded "just for you", which of course wasn't entirely true.

The record is actually a picture disc, featuring a photograph of the band complete with signatures on one side (without any music on that side) and a red playable side with the Coca-Cola logo on it. After looking for this item for some time, I am glad to finally own this particular single.

My collection: 7" single no. 6732
Found: Discogs.com, received 24 June 2022
Cost: $10
Tracks: 'Slipping through my fingers'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising