Thursday 16 June 2022

I've had enough - Wings

The Wings album 'London Town' featured a markedly softer-rock, synth-based sound than previous Wings albums. The single 'With a little luck' reached number 1 in the US and number 5 in the UK, but the second single from the album, 'I've Had Enough' fared much less well. It only reached no. 42 in the UK and no. 25 in the US Billboard Hot 100.

While I don't necessarily collect Wings singles, it is always fun to pick one up when it appears in front of me for a low price. And this copy popped up when I was browsing a stall with hundreds of UK pressings. 

My collection: 7" single no. 6723
Found: Record fair, Den Haag, 4 June 2022
Cost: €1
Tracks: 'I've had enough' / 'Deliver your children'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising