Tuesday 14 June 2022

I believe (in love) - Hot Chocolate

It's quite interesting how my collection of Hot Chocolate singles is coming together slowly. All the big hits are in there, but the early stuff is still a matter of searching well and waiting for the right price. This single, 'I believe (in love)' was actually a big hit without me knowing it. And that's not strange, because it didn't chart in the Netherlands.

In the UK, however, this single was their second top 10 hit, after 'Love is life' (1970), which reached number 6 in September 1970. This one peaked at number 8 in 1971. 

My collection: 7" single no. 6722
Found: Record fair, Den Haag, 4 June 2022
Cost: €1
Tracks: 'I believe (in love)' / 'Caveman Billy'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising