Saturday 12 March 2022

Twist in the dark - Frida

Although Agnetha Fältskog is often named as the most beautiful and talented of the two Abba women, I usually prefer Frida. She has recorded some very interesting albums, especially her early solo work and the Nineties Swedish album 'Djupa Andetag'. This single comes from a largely ignored album, 'Shine'. 

'Twist in the dark' was released in France only, and features 'Come to me (I am woman)' on the B-side - a track that was released as an A-side in other territories. I haven't bought a Frida single in over ten years, so it is fun to add something to the collection after all that time.

My collection: 7" single no. 6647
Found: Record fair, Rotterdam, 5 March 2022
Cost: €2
Tracks: 'Twist in the dark' / 'Come to me (I am woman)'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising