Thursday 16 December 2021

Bye bye I love you (Deutsche originalaufnahme) - Ireen Sheer

'Bye bye I love you' was originally performed in French. Ireen Sheer represented Luxembourg when she participated with this song in 1974. A month ago I found the English version of this song, and now here's the German version, which, of course, is called 'Deutsche originalaufnahme'. 

This single actually completes the series: although more pressings were made with varying sleeves, Ireen only recorded three versions of the song. Alas, no versions of this song in Spanish, Italian or Hungarian, then.

My collection: 7" single no. 6568
Found: Discogs.com, received 13 December 2021
Cost: €3
Tracks: 'Bye bye I love you (Deutsche originalaufnahme)' / 'Rosenbaum Boulevard'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising