Friday 27 August 2021

Los dias del arco iris - Nicola di Bari

Just two years ago I got 'I giorni dell'arcobaleno', a single by Nicola di Bari and his Eurovision entry from 1972. It's a beautiful song, and I was interested when I saw that Nicola also recorded this song in Spanish. The music is still as beautiful, the lyrics - obviously - sound different. 

Have a listen to the B-side as well, though. 'Vagabundo' does not appear on that other single, not even in the Italian version, and it's a strong song that would not have been out of place on the Eurovision stage as well. 

My collection: 7" single no. 6437
Found: Discogs.com, received 12 August 2021
Cost: 3 euro
Tracks: 'Los dias del arco iris' / 'Vagabundo'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising