Wednesday 22 January 2020

Infernal machines - The Divine Comedy

Although I am a big Divine Comedy fan, I wasn't entirely convinced by their latest album, 'Office politics'. The idea of creating a themed album did appeal to me, but I haven't yet been able to get through the entire album. It isn't exactly easy listening.

Buying this single was a given, of course. And thankfully it contains two of the better tracks from the album: 'Infernal machines' (with a certain Depeche Mode vibe) and 'You'll never work in this town again', with all its "real instruments".

I have almost all of the Divine Comedy 7" singles, so this was a worthy addition. Now if I could only find the last few that I miss....

My collection: 7" single no. 6236
Found: Amazon.co.uk, received January 21, 2020
Cost: 6 pounds
Tracks: 'Infernal machines' / 'You'll never work in this town again'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising