Sunday 29 December 2019

I could easily fall in love with you - Cliff Richard

Cliff Richard released 'I could easily fall in love with you' in 1964. The song reached silver status in the UK, where it reached number 6 in the singles chart. It did even better in the Netherlands, where it peaked at number 4 in the Dutch Top 40.

I don't have a lot of Cliff Richard singles, but this song has a certain evergreen status and I instantly remembered it when I saw this single in the shop. The fact that the disc and sleeve were in such a great condition after all these years made me buy the single on the spot.

My collection: 7" single no. 6227
Found: 33|45 Records, Den Haag, December 28, 2019
Cost: 3 euro
Tracks: 'I could easily fall in love with you' / 'I'm in love with you'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising