Wednesday 22 May 2019

Love is blue - Paul Mauriat and his Orchestra

I already bought a copy of 'L'amour est bleu' by Paul Mauriat and his Orchestra in January 2015, and in the very same store too, but when I saw this copy I just couldn't leave it there last Saturday. This is the original French single, complete with a small price tag attached to the sleeve (not scanned here) and a different B-side.

It does happen occasionally that I buy different releases of the same single, especially when it comes to Eurovision releases. And since we're in a winning mood this week, why not listen to this great instrumental version of the Vicky Leandros song all over again?

My collection: 7" single no. 6070
Found: Velvet Vinyl Outlet, Leiden, May 18, 2019
Cost: 1 euro
Tracks: 'Love is blue' / 'Comme un garçon'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising