Sunday 28 April 2019

The look of love - ABC

Unbelievably, I never owned a copy of ABC's 'The look of love' despite owning all of the band's albums, nearly all of their singles and even a few 12" singles and CD-singles. This strange situation has now been rectified. I ordered a beautiful copy of the UK 7" singles recently.

I can understand, however, how I never bought this single. It was played a lot on the radio during the Eighties and there were loads of other singles that I wanted to own and play. I really didn't need to hear this one - in fact for most of the Eighties and Nineties I'd had enough of this track. It's one of ABC's signature songs and having not heard it in a long time, I can now listen to it and enjoy it again.

My collection: 7" single no. 6051
Found: Discogs.com, received April 17, 2019
Cost: 1 pound
Tracks: 'The look of love (part 1)' / 'The look of love (part 2)'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising