Saturday 20 April 2019

Mama - Kim Appleby

Basically I was looking for a UK copy of Kim Appleby's 'Mama' because recently I have acquired UK versions of her other singles as well. When I found this copy I was surprised to find a review stuck to the front cover and a sticker correcting the track listing on the back cover. Turns out this is a promotional copy of this single - and quite an interesting one, too.

While the commercial version of 'Mama' contains the earlier single 'Don't worry' on the B-side, this single contains the acoustic version of 'Mama' on the B-side. It was no problem to part with one euro to get this disc into my collection.

My collection: 7" single no. 6044
Found: Record fair, Utrecht, April 20, 2019
Cost: 1 euro
Tracks: 'Mama' / 'Mama (acoustic version)'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising