Sunday 21 April 2019

Escapade - Janet Jackson

There is something special about UK pressed 7" singles, which is why every now and again I do buy some copies of singles I already own, but in their European counterparts. The latest delivery contained a few handfuls of such singles, coupled with a few I didn't already have. This single was one of them.

Of course I already did own a version of Janet Jackson's 'Escapade', but the UK version is notably different because both mixes on this disc do not appear on the other single I have. These mixes were created by Shep Pettibone, and it's interesting that these were preferred over the original single version that was used elsewhere.

My collection: 7" single no. 6048
Found: Discogs.com, received April 17, 2019
Cost: 1 pound
Tracks: 'Escapade (We've got it made 7")' / 'Escapade (Housecapade 7")'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising