Sunday 30 September 2018

Pleasure boys - Visage

The early Eighties were full of colourful pop artists, and Steve Strange was among them. I had the pleasure of seeing him live on stage at the beginning of this century when he was touring with a pack of Eighties artists, and this song was on the set. I never bought the single, because it didn't cross my path and I almost forgot about it.

But, behold: suddenly I found this great UK pressing in a German second hand store while on my way from Darmstadt where I attended a conference, to home. My short visit to Mannheim suddenly became worthwhile.

My collection: 7" single no. 5939
Found: Come Back, Mannheim, September 13, 2018
Cost: 1 euro
Tracks: 'Pleasure boys' / 'The anvil'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising