Wednesday 22 August 2018

Once we might have known - Cock Robin



Not content with just the promo 7" single I bought two months ago, I was happy to find the commercially released single of Cock Robin's 'Once we might have known' recently. I didn't actually expect to find it this quickly, but with online ordering you have to be smart about orders: I got a few from these sellers and then one extra disc doesn't matter much for shipping.

This commercial 7" features a B-side, the album version of 'More than willing'. It might be a little underwhelming, but I still think it's a nice addition to my collection.

My collection: 7" single no. 5920
Found: Discogs.com, received August 16, 2018
Cost: 2 euro
Tracks: 'Once we might have known' / 'More than willing'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising