Monday 16 April 2018

Fall at your feet - Crowded House

Crowded House have consistently released great singles throughout their career. I never became interested in their albums, but those singles stand the test of time. A recent discovery was 'Fall at your feet', a song which I ignored when it was released, but when I heard it on Kim Wilde's radio show recently it struck me as a beautiful song with a beautiful melody.

The song was taken from the band's 1991 album 'Woodface'. It peaked at number 17 in the UK. The B-side of this single is the earlier hit 'Don't dream it's over'. 'Fall at your feet' has been covered by James Blunt, English pop punk band Busted, and flamenco guitarist Jesse Cook with singer Danny Wilde.

My collection: 7" single no. 5898
Found: Record fair, Utrecht, June 14, 2018
Cost: 1 euro
Tracks: 'Fall at your feet' / 'Don't dream it's over'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising