Sunday 22 October 2017

Some edited highlights from her new album 'Never for ever' - Kate Bush

I have very few flexi discs in my collection, because usually they are not very interesting and/or very hard to play. But since Kate Bush is one of my biggest idols, I've always wanted to get my hand on this particular promotional flexi disc. I finally managed to find a copy in August when I bought the - also extremely rare - promotional CD-single of Kate Bush's 'Cloudbusting' from an American seller.

This flexi features extracts from three album tracks, 'Delius', 'Blow Away' and 'Egypt'.

My collection: 7" single no. 5857
Found: Discogs.com, August 2017
Cost: $5
Tracks: Some edited highlights from her new album 'Never for ever'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising