Friday 3 February 2012

Boogie Wonderland - Earth Wind & Fire

I posted my 12" single of Earth Wind & Fire's 'Boogie Wonderland' just two weeks ago, a few days before I ordered this 7" single. I didn't know I didn't have the 7" single, but as I was writing that piece, I found out. It was a pleasure to correct this small omission.

The 7" single is, obviously, shorter than the 12" single. The full length version is 8'30 minutes, whereas the single edit is just 5 minutes. The instrumental version on the B-side is just 50 seconds shorter than its 12" counterpart.

My collection: 7" single no. 5290
Found: Fun Records, Berlin, received February 1, 2012
Cost: 1 euro
Tracks: 'Boogie wonderland' / 'Boogie wonderland (instrumental)'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising