Saturday 19 November 2011

Never give up - Frizzle Sizzle

My first find at today's record fair in Utrecht was this single from the Dutch girl group Frizzle Sizzle. I thought I had them all, but obviously more singles were released than I was aware of - although this should really be the last one if various website sources are to be trusted.

'Never give up' was released in June 1986 as the follow-up to their Eurovision hit 'Alles heeft ritme' / 'Everything has rhythm' and would become one of the tracks on the girls' debut album 'First date' in 1987. This single did not become a hit.

My collection: 7" single no. 5222
Found: Record fair, Utrecht, November 19, 2011
Cost: 1 euro
Tracks: 'Never give up' / 'Never give up (extended instrumental version)'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising