Wednesday 27 July 2011

Rock to the rhythm of love - Beloved

'Rock to the rhythm of love' was featured on this blog very recently, but yet again I've bought a 12" single of this track. And that's because this version contains different mixes!

This version of the 12" features an extended version of the 'MURK ride' which was featured on that other disc, plus a dub version that's not on that one at all. I would have been even happier if I'd had both discs of this 2 x 12" release, but that would only get me one extra mix - so in a way this was a good deal. However, if anyone can get me the 'C'est la vie power mix' of 'Celebrate your life', please do get in touch...

My collection: 12" single no. 571
Found: Discogs.com, received July 20, 2011
Cost: $6
Tracks: 'Rock to the rhythm of love (MURK extended ride)', 'Rock to the rhythm of love (Ride to the beat)', 'Celebrate your life (Beats for life)' / 'Rock to the rhythm of love (South Pacific mix)', 'Rock to the rhythm of love (Shelter me dub)'

1 comment:

  1. This is a nice find. I didn't know this version of the 12" existed.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising