Wednesday 21 April 2010

I can't say goodbye - Kim Wilde

'I can't say goodbye' was released as the third and final single from Kim Wilde's 1990 album 'Love moves' in the UK. It featured backing vocals by Jaki Graham. The album version was remixed for the single release, and the 7" single featured an edited version of this remix, whereas the 12" single featured the full length version of the remix. The B-side of the single was a megamix of Kim Wilde hits 'You came', 'You keep me hangin' on', 'The second time' and 'Can't get enough (of your love)'.

The single was released as a limited edition pack containing a poster, a Christmas postcard (well, it was that time of the year) and of course the single. 'I can't say goodbye' reached number 51 in the UK singles chart.

My collection: 7" single no. 1400
Found: 1990
Cost: ?
Tracks: 'I can't say goodbye (edit)' / 'Sanjazz megamix (edit)'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising