Sunday 18 April 2010

Hounds of love - Kate Bush

I've got very strong principles when it comes to my record collection: I never buy a single twice, unless it's from my favourite artists. Kate Bush is one of them, and so when I saw this American pressing of 'Hounds of love', I had to have it. Of course, there's always the small matter of the price: I never bought her Japanese singles because they are way too expensive.

But I happened on this American pressing for a reasonable price, and so I could get my hands on it. Not only the sleeve is different: the B-side is 'Burning bridge', which in Europe was the B-side to 'Cloudbusting'.

My collection: 7" single no. 2864
Found: Record fair, 1995
Cost: 10 guilders
Tracks: 'Hounds of love' / 'Burning bridge'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising