Sunday 31 January 2010

Lass mich dein Pirat sein - Nena

I've been searching for this single for such a long time, that I totally forgot I was searching for it. I saw it for the first time in over 10 years, and for a reasonable price too. For a moment, I was even wondering whether I had it or not...

'Lass ich dein Pirat sein' is a beautiful ballad taken from Nena's 1984 album '?'. It was released as the third and last single from the album and became the least successful one, peaking at number 53 in the German singles chart only. It was played very often on Dutch radio. I recorded the track from the radio but was never able to buy the single at the time.

My collection: 7" single no. 4480
Found: Record fair, Amsterdam, January 30, 2010
Cost: 0,5 euro
Tracks: 'Lass mich dein Pirat sein' / 'Keine Antwort'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising