Monday 11 January 2010

Hold me, thrill me, kiss me, kill me - U2

'Hold me, thrill me, kiss me, kill me' was originally recorded during the sessions for U2's 1993 album 'Zooropa'. It didn't make it onto the album, but in 1995, it was contributed by the band to the soundtrack of the movie 'Batman forever'. The track was also released as a single. In the UK, a 7" single was released as a limited edition, pressed on red vinyl.

The single reached number 2 in the UK singles chart and number 9 in the Dutch Top 40. In the US Billboard Hot 100 chart, it got to number 16.

My collection: 7" single no. 2334
Found: HMV, London, June 26, 1995
Cost: 2 pounds
Tracks: 'Hold me, thrill me, kiss me, kill me' / 'Themes from Batman Forever'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising