Monday 25 January 2010

Found my girl - Imagination

Released in 1985, 'Found my girl' was dedicated to Charlotte. The song was written by Leee John and Ashley Ingram, so without any additional information I can only assume that the girl meant something to one of them - or both. However passionate the message in the song, it left the audiences cold, as the single didn't chart in any territory.

The 12" single adds two live tracks into the mix, and if you think Imagination live is quite a boring affair, think again: the live arrangement of the earlier single 'In and out of love' is quite, er, imaginative.

My collection: 12" single no. 525
Found: Kringloop, Sassenheim, January 23, 2010
Cost: 1 euro
Tracks: 'Found my girl' / 'In and out of love (live)', 'I gave it all (live)'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising