Wednesday 16 December 2009

What is love - Howard Jones

'What is love?' was Howard Jones' second single, released in November 1983. It reached number 2 in the UK singles chart. What's more, the single was his international breakthrough. It became a hit in various European countries and peaked at number 33 in the US Billboard Hot 100 chart during the summer of 1984.

I got to know Howard Jones thanks to the single 'What is love?' and I bought it within days of hearing it - which I didn't do very often in 1983 because of lack of money. Since then, I've bought every Howard Jones single and album.

My collection: 7" single no. 220
Found: LP Top 100, 1983
Cost: 6 guilders
Tracks: 'What is love?' / 'It just doesn't matter'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising