Wednesday 16 December 2009

Chain reaction - Diana Ross

It was Puck who introduced me to the 12" single of 'Chain reaction' by Diana Ross. I wasn't particularly fond of the track, despite the involvement of the Bee Gees in the writing of the track and the backing vocals. When I heard the special dance mix of 'Chain reaction', however, I had to admit this was a pretty good remix.

The confusing thing is that remixes of 'Chain reaction' were also released later on, when the track was re-released as a single. These remixes are available on several cd's. But this original dance remix is quite rare. Finding the 12" single for myself was therefore a relief.

My collection: 12" single no. 312
Found: Record fair, 1994
Cost: 5 guilders
Tracks: 'Chain reaction (special dance remix)' / 'More and more', 'Chain reaction'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising